Does BCG recruit off campus?
Off-campus candidates can apply through the BCG Careers page. These shortlisted candidates are provided a “Buddy”, who works at BCG. The Buddy helps the candidate prepare for the interview for a month. After a month, the candidate has to appear for the interviews.
How do I apply for an internship at BCG?
To get a BCG Internship, you need to prepare thoroughly through this six-step process:
- Step 1: Build up skills and qualifications.
- Step 2: Build networks early on.
- Step 3: Write Resume and Cover Letter screening.
- Step 4: Pass the BCG Potential Test.
- Step 5: Pass the BCG Fit Interview.
- Step 6: Pass the BCG Case Interview.
How long is BCG recruitment process?
Successful applicants will usually face at least two separate rounds of interview, typically separated by a couple of weeks. The first round will tend to involve separate meetings with two (normally mid-level) BCG employees, each lasting around 45 minutes.
How long does BCG interview take?
Most of the time, the BCG recruitment process takes between 2x and 3x months, with often 14 days between steps on average. However, the 2x rounds of interviews can be planned for 2x consecutive days.
Is it hard to get a job at BCG?
With a success rate of just 1%, getting hired at the Big Three consulting firms does not come easy. First, you need to have an excellent academic record, excellent communication skills and exposure to a wide range of academic and co-curricular activities.
Which universities does BCG hire from?
Here’s the 10 best US MBA programs for getting a job at BCG:
- MIT Sloan School of Management. …
- Kellogg School of Management. …
- Columbia Business School. …
- University of California, Los Angeles – Anderson School of Management. …
- University of Michigan – Ross. …
- Harvard Business School. …
- University of Virginia – Darden.
What is entry level BCG salary?
Entry-level consultants at BCG can earn up to $112,500 per year, while senior consultants can make up to $215,500. Project Leaders have a maximum annual salary of $266,000; Principals and Partners may earn up to $1,150,000.
How do I prepare for a BCG interview?
Advice You Need
- Listen to the interviewer and ask questions. …
- Don’t rush into the analysis without developing an understanding of the problem. …
- Structure the problem and develop a framework. …
- Focus on high-impact issues. …
- Think before speaking. …
- Generate a hypothesis and explore options creatively.
How many interview rounds are in BCG?
Most McKinsey, BCG and Bain offices use two rounds of interviews before making a final hiring decision. If you’ve been invited to interview then you can count yourself as being in the top 10% of applicants.
How many times can you apply to BCG?
Hi, There is no limit, and I’ve seen the cases when people applied 3 times and got the offer. However, you need to apply for different roles and having some updates in your background.
Is BCG a good company to work for?
The Boston Consulting Group has been ranked within the top three on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for four straight years. … BCG’s LGBT-friendly practices and other diversity and inclusion programs have also been recognized as exceptional.
How do I prepare for BCG online case?
6 Steps to Prepare for the BCG Online Assessment
- Study the sample online case questions and answers provided by BCG and/or attend their interview prep webinar (for offices that offer it). …
- Study using practice questions for the GMAT test.